AR in Retail
Shoppers expect new technologies to optimize their buying experience and help them save money. They want to spend less, and faster. How to position your physical business and its printed materials in the digital world ? Retail leaders can now merge both worlds, the tangible and the digital, and close that gap thanks to augmented reality.
Retailers, create more traffic to your physical stores and website by offering more services through your printed materials
AR can help retailers deal with the new expectations of their consumers by weaving the tangible and digital worlds together.
Business owners with physical stores need to use traditional marketing tools to attract their clientele, such as their window display, product packaging, customer service, catalogs and promotional flyers. Consumers love those tools, but they also turn to digital more often by ordering online, comparing prices on multiple websites or asking for people’s input on a given product on forums.
With augmented reality, retailers can respond to those new user behaviors by guiding their consumers from the moment they discover the product until they finalize the sale, in store or online.
90% of consumers believe that the quality of printed materials are representative of the quality of the product or service of the company
2x - 8x better conversion rate comparing to classic e-commerce
Augmented reality allows the creation of digital tools without disrupting traditional printed materials, thus pleasing both technophiles and technophobes
Advantages of AR for retail
- Diversify your avenues of communication and convey more information to your consumers
- Facilitate user behavior by having a digital and physical presence, and improve your conversion rate
- Increase foot traffic in store by making user experience more vibrant
- Develop loyalty to your brand or product and involve your community
- Increase memorization rate by triggering a «wow» effect
- Make user experience more special and improve user satisfaction
- Stand out from competitors with innovative methods of communication
- Improve your brand image
- Reduce the need for customer service by making consumers more autonomous
- Gather statistics from your campaigns and measure your return on investment
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"
- Maya Angelou