AR in Education
Teaching techniques have evolved to be more interactive and playful with digital elements that newer generations are familiar with. Giving education a new dimension by using 3D models, video and audio content with AR will help teachers captivate their students’ attention and keep them interested.
Discover the powerful book solution we provide to turn AR into an educational tool
- The educational book solution that we provide are accessible to a wide audience, and we can fully train teachers and educators to use in their classroom.
- Our educational partner is leading publisher Devar, which AR adds a real and valuable dimension to books with digital questionnaires, tutorial videos and school books can become so much more than they are currently known for.
“Incorporating augmented reality in the educational system allows students to be at the center of their own learning experience.”
WeDisplayMagic3D provides an educational and entertaining content platform for kids and family that combines traditional objects surrounding kids in their everyday life (toys, books, other products) with digital content in the form of AR characters and educational courses or tasks. DEVAR environment generates an individual development pattern, taking into account kid’s age, previously acquired knowledge, preferences, country and their environment
We are resolving a growing conflict between the world of physical products and the world of digital ones, by uniting them in one
system. Using the augmented reality technology, DEVAR is creating a paradigm shift in the way kids use traditional products and
combine all of their preferences, hobbies and acquired knowledge into a unified digital profile.
Kids under 14 don’t need social networks. They learn, explore and develop. They need real-life communication with their peers and physical books, instead of the digital ones. They need to develop foundational cognitive skills.
To do this, they need a system that will have a multiplicative effect on their activities, the one that can assist, suggest and help them achieve the best results. They need a system that will not replace real-world communication and will not take physical objects away from kids’ life, but the one that will become a seamless extension for physical products.
Benefits of Learning with Augmented Reality interactive books
Researchers have reported on the positive impact that augmented reality experiences have on learners as compared to the non-AR ones.
Advantages of AR in the educational system
- Learn and teach in a playful way
- Create visual animations that will improve memorization
- Provide additional information on a given subject
- Update educational content more easily
- Improve learning autonomy
Best ways to use AR for education purposes
- For training: turn classrooms into an entertaining environment, explain tricky concepts by stimulating the senses, faciliate the learning experience with interactive games
- For students: discover and understand new concepts, illustrate projects with 3D models and visuals
- In graphic design schools: expand skillsets, push the limits of creativity, establish a bridge between print and digital
AR for EducatorsContact us to find out about our school packages!
TRY THE AR IN EDUCATION APP NOW!
Get a taste of what AR can offer today. Download the Devar App to your phone on iTunes App Store or Google Play, download and print the target, scan the page through the app, and have fun trying out all our cool 3D models.
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"
- Maya Angelou